You blog should be a resource for the rest of the class. You were assigned an area of Technology that you must learn about. You should post any information you find or create that would be helpful to others.
Guidelines for Posting
- Post any information you believe will be helpful to your readers.
- Make sure you can answer any questions about what you posted. You have to be responsible and post information that you have reviewed first. This refers primary to anything you have read, or, providing a link to an article to read.
- Include pictures. It makes it more visually appealing.
- You will probable visit many web sites and save the links to the ones you liked. You should have these links available on your site and provide a one-sentence description of the site.
- Spell check your work.
- Make sure you have categories set up on your blog so it will be easy for others to sort through your posts.
- Look at other people’s blogs to get ideas!